What information should I submit for consideration for a contribution?
Send or fax a written request that includes the following information:
- Letter/application applying for donation
- Copy of organization's 501(c)(3) letter from the IRS
- List of organization's board of directors, including names, titles, affiliations and percent of funds provided by board members annually (especially capital campaigns/endowments)
- Organization's mission and brief history
- Organization's current annual operating budget with income and expenses
- Description of project or program for which you are asking funding, including the project goal and a description of how and when you will measure results
- Grant amount request with a budget detailing expenses and anticipated income sources
- List of business and foundation donors and their contribution levels for current year
- Copy of most recent audited financial statement
Whom should I contact?
Requests should be submitted to the attention of:
Kern River Gas Transmission Company
2755 East Cottonwood Parkway, Suite 300
Salt Lake City, UT 84121